Okay, we are happy to be here today and discuss the topic of keys a little bit more with our loyal customers. We love educating you and are happy today to be able to share the best car key replacement San Antonio.
Let’s go over a few things you should do as soon as you realize you’ve lost your keys.
1. When you’ve just realized that you lost or gotten your car keys stolen the first thing you need to do is locate your vehicle. Double check that the keys aren’t locked inside and stay with your car!
2. Next, what you need to for car key replacement San Antonio is to call us so that we can arrange to have a set made for you. If you have spare keys at home, you can have a family member bring them to you quickly. This will give you time to have a replacement made.
3. Avoid panic! It can be stressful if you have to think about losing your keys! We get it; chances are most of us have faced a situation where we lost our keys, or they got stolen. As hard as it may seem, if this happens, try to remain calm, do not panic, and call us for help.
4. Figure out who offers the best car key replacement San Antonio. Do your research and once you have decided on a local locksmith, ensure that you have their contact information saved. This will save you a lot of time if something happens.
5. Don’t try to do it yourself. If you locked your car keys inside your car or lost them, call our locksmith. Do not try to resolve something you are not professionally trained to do so. Keymex will be there for you.
It can happen that you sometimes lock your keys inside your car or even the trunk. We understand that this may be frustrating and there is nothing worse than feeling helpless. Lucky for you, we are just a call away.
6. To follow our previous point, do not try to invent or create any fixing tool. We’ve seen people try to use hangers, knives or invert a fishing rod in their car. This is a true story; people will try anything and trying to create your tools is a very bad idea. If you use homemade tools, you may be left with chipped paint, broken glass or worst. It’s already enough that your keys are locked inside the car, try to avoid further problems and fees. Before you do anything, ask yourself “Would my locksmith recommend this” If the answer is no, or if you doubt yourself, it means that we do not recommend it!
7. Ensure that you have Insurance. Did you know that some insurance companies will let you claim your roadside assistance call if you lock your keys inside your vehicle? We are not familiar with all insurance policy, but it is worth doing some research since we know that some companies will let you claim this call. Although you face an unexpected expense, there is still a chance to receive coverage for such call.
8. Don’t always trust the car salesmen! If at one point in your life you have purchased a car, you have probably heard that the only one who can replicate your car keys is your dealership. This is not true. Most locksmiths that offer key replacement services will be able to replicate your keys. This will save you time and money. If you get your replacement key from a car dealership chances are you may end up paying three times more for your new keys.
9. Let us know if you have a high-end car. Sometimes, high-end luxury cars are a little more difficult to pick. Give us a heads up if you have a high-end vehicle so that we can come prepared. Getting keys replaced for this type of vehicle could also potentially cost you a fortune, it is best to get this done by your local locksmith.
10. Be prepared. We also recommend getting an extra copy made at your local locksmith. car key replacement San Antonio can be done at Keymex. We would rather you be prepared than sorry that you didn’t have an extra copy. If you travel in pairs, you keep a copy, and your partner can keep the other.
We hope that these tips were useful to you. Let’s recap the ten best tips for car key replacement.
– Locate your vehicle. You want to ensure that it wasn’t stolen and see if the keys are inside.
– Call us (Keymex) so that we can arrange to have a set made for you.
– Avoid panic! We know is hard but panic will only make things worst.
– Figure out who offers the best car key replacement.
– Don’t try to do it yourself.
– Do not try to invent or create any fixing tool.
– Ensure that you have Insurance.
– Don’t always trust the car salesmen! They will sell you the keys for a lot more money than your local locksmith.
– Let us know if you have a high-end car. It’ll help us prepare.
– Be prepared. Why not have an extra made in advance.
We hope that this will help you get prepared for all of your car key replacement San Antonio needs.
Visit our website for more information.